Thursday, January 24, 2013

HAPPY STUFF!!!

I've tried my best to link exactly where I got each picture and each gif from as the comment/title thingie for the pictures, so if you want to know where I got it, click on the link!!! None of the following belongs to me in ANY WAY.
Enjoy ~ ~

Because you guys already know I'm uber U-Kiss biased, I'm going to start of with something NOT U-Kiss related!! (Almost as cute though. ke ke ke ke ke ......)
BAP AS PUFFY BUNNIES!!!!




Here's a link to Funny/Sexy Infinite (there are multiple gifs and I don't want to have to save and re-upload them all soo... LINK)


And now my favorite U-Kiss related gurupop post ALL DAY
(LINK because of multiple gifs)


Jo Kwon the Diva & Mir's Snake
Jo Kwon the Diva seems to like his new snake scarf





Some adorable Soo hyun oppa and Kevin oppa
U-Kiss go BAMM


Then cute Kevin can turn around and turn into the 
SEXY KEVIN!!!

Are you girls ready to faint yet? kekekekeke.....
How about some Sexy CNU??
Well wait, first here's the link to a post for BANA's!!! It's a list of B1A4-related "Keep calm and...." posters (?) I don't know what you want to call them...
And continuing.....

Just what are you doing CNU!!!





To the Kpoppers that love it when guys do girl dances:
Do you agree with this wish?

What about pedo-noonas?? I know there has to be some out there!!
I'm KIND OF one... Suju's older, but then there's B1A4 and Nu'est and Teen Top..... T_T
This gurupopper thinks she should be behind bars!!!  (Beware of overwhelming pics and gifs)


B1A4's Baro is SOO adorable!!! Don't you think?

Can you even handle some more aegyo????
I'm sure you could if you're a BABY!!!
Here's B.A.P.'s Zelo...






No comments:

Post a Comment