Sunday, February 10, 2013

Ever Wanted 2PM to sing a song to you??

I know I have!! I mean, Nichkhun is so freaking adorable and Woo Young is just both adorable and SEXY!! I mean, have you seen "Sexy Lady"? *melt*
I'm not the biggest Hottest around (I AM the resident U-Kiss Spazz), but I'm sure there are some out there that love 2PM like crazy!!! All you NASTIES...

So check it out!!!
Check it out!!!

KBS World is doing a contest where all you have to do is send them a video or a picture with a summary telling them what song you would like 2PM to sing and why. They'll be picking people and 2PM will sing the song that the winners requested.

The best part? No restrictions on the song title or the  LANGUAGE !!! So go and request your favorite song, or the one that you've been dying to hear 2PM sing and Good Luck to all!!!

[LINK]


- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment