Thursday, January 17, 2013

130113 - KMM - Girls' Generation: I Got a Boy

This week's K-pop Music Monday talks about Girl's Generation's "I Got a Boy."

EYK's KMM blog page


Kpop Music Mondays Girls' Generation "I Got a Boy"


(watch it in playlist mode!!!)


Girls' Generation 소녀시대_I GOT A BOY_Music Video



I was planning to be a butt-hurt about it being Girls' Generation and not some smaller band like Nu'est or Orange Caramel or something, but then I remembered I wasn't here for a few weeks, so I don't really know what other songs were released that were good or not-so-good.....
I, personally, kind of liked the song, though I totally agree with Simon and Martina's opinion about the multiple beat change-up being very... jarring...??? Just because something's awesome doesn't mean that if you put multiple awesome things together, it will make something REALLY awesome. It, unfortunately, doesn't quite work that way.

However, I was surprised they didn't mention Sunny's hair. It looks like she even colored her lower lashes the same color.


Taeyeon wanted in on the Spudgy-ness too by dying the tips of her hair blue.



Looks like SM wanted in on all the Spudgy-ness. tsk. tsk. tsk. I sense the first entry for EYK 2013: Spudgy Look-alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment