Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Epik Nasties - Christmas Cover?

Hey guys!!! It's Jenny here again. Are you one of the Nasties that wishes that you could have participated in the making of the Epik High cover? Well, guess what!!  I'm going to make a cover of the JYP family's "This Christmas."

I'm not the one that edited our first video, so it might not turn out as awesome. (I'm the one with the sucky editing software... so don't expect any Dancing Death Gods (Ryuk is awesome!), but I will do my absolute best to make it awesome!!!)  If you want to join in on the fun, film yourself dancing or lip syncing to "This Christmas" and send it to epiknasties@gmail.com

"When do you want the clips by?"
There's no real deadline, but I plan to start piecing clips together on Saturday, 12/22 and I want it to be done and posted by late Christmas Eve, or if I get held up for some reason, early Christmas (and by "early" I mean like 2am EST early) so if you want to help out, try to send it in about that time AT THE LATEST.

 "What do you want us to do?"
Honestly, ANYTHING - as long as it's fun and festive and you have fun doing it. Send it in!
I believe one of my fellow Epik Nasties (Fuuko) is going to send in clips of her toy squid dancing! ^_^
And I might be doing a little bit of a dance with my green stuffed toy... his name is The Grinch.. you might know him *wink* *wink*

"How long do you want the clips to be?"
It doesn't really matter. I don't know what kinds of clips and how many clips I'm going to get yet. Make it at least a few seconds long and don't make it the entire song. (Or if you just want to dance to the entire song and leave for me to cut and edit i guess that's okay too. Gives me more to work with!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment