Monday, December 24, 2012

Delayed Holiday Video

So, because I guess everyone decided to not send me anything, I've had to change everything up. I've also been really busy because I was going to work on it today and yesterday, but I was scheduled to work, so I really didn't get much time to work on the video. However, I'm going to keep working on it now, but it totally is not going to be finished until Christmas is over.  :(
I'm still going to try to get it up before the New Year's though!!!

So, since I have close to nothing to work with. I'm going to clash together some of us Epik Nasties' biases!!! As well as multiple companies because they all produce our favorite K-pop music and gave us our favorite idols to love!!

For the Pledis family, I think I can use clips from Orange Caramel and NU'EST's "Dashing through the Snow in High Heels" for iloveminhyun the Almighty Editor and Jamie... the guy...
It is very Christmas-y (obviously) and I've already found some parts that I think I will be able to match to the song. This is just going to take a lot of time.....

I would also really like to get some U-KISS in there because they're adorable. Obviously. They're AMAZING!!! So far the only thing Christmas-y was a fan posted video of them and SECRET doing a holiday thingie, but I REALLY want to try to get videos that were actually posted by the companies or stuff so it'll be easier for me to credit them. There are some adorable clips of them from gurupop.com (They were on Episode 9- [Gurupop LINK] [YouTube LINK] You should watch it. IT'S IN (mostly) ENGLISH!!!) that I think I could probably use, even though it was totally not Christmas-y in anyway. It was winter-y! They had sweaters!!!

For the JYP nation, I'm already using their song "This Christmas," and I'll mostly likely put in some clips of them too. (Just because I'm so Miss A biased.)

I really don't know what to do about the SM World. I love SHINee and f(x) and Super Junior, but I feel like they already have so much global love and they're so well known and stuff. And I don't know if clips from their "Santa, U Are the One" video will match, but I will watch it again. I'll probably see if Amber and Henry's "Happy Holiday" video has anything that will match well, because I so totally ship them. (They're Not-Born-In-China Chinese!!! I guess Amber would be an ABC aka American-Born Chinese, while Henry would be a CBC aka Canadian-Born Chinese..... I'm an ABC like Amber! ke ke ke ke ke.....)

Then, of course, we definitely need to involve the YG family, or at least Epik High, since we ARE The Epik Nasties... They had a Christmas Concert video where they have SANTA HATS!! I think I can totally use this. This was from their MapTheSoul account. Maybe I can also add in a little of one of my personal favorites from their MapTheSoul account - "Beasty Mithra VS. Tablo & Tukutz"  -  just for the adorable-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment